Yes, the Sunda tent material is UV resistant. There are no numerical UV ratings for our shelters because they're not wearable goods, however the materials used to create the Sunda are treated with a UV protectant and will deflect rays.
Articles in this section
- Has the Sunda 2.0 been wind tunnel tested?
- How do I set up the Sunda 2.0?
- How do I take the poles out of the sleeves without the poles separating on the Sunda 2.0?
- How is the Sunda 2.0 different from the other Kammok hammocks?
- Is there a UV rating for the Sunda 2.0 Lumos tent fabric?
- What components are included with the Sunda 2.0?
- What seasons and elements are recommended to use the Sunda 2.0 in?
- What temperatures do you recommend using the Sunda 2.0 in?
- Why is the Sunda 2.0 a two person tent, but one person hammock?
- Will my underquilt attach to the Sunda 2.0?