Yes! The ridgeline of the Dragonfly bug net will hang lower on the Swiftlet than when it's connected to trees, but you can either stake the ridgeline cord to the ground, or loop the cord to the hammock's carabiner and tighten. Here's a photo to help visualize!
Articles in this section
- What are the dimensions of the Swiftlet set up?
- Does the Swiftlet qualify for free domestic shipping?
- Does the Mantis all-in-one hammock fit in the Swiftlet?
- How many people can hang safely in the Swiftlet hammock stand?
- Can I attach a Dragonfly bug net to the Swiftlet?
- Can I use a spreader bar hammock with the Swiftlet?
- What size hammock can fit in the Swiftlet hammock stand?
- How do I use a rain tarp with the stand?
- Can I leave my Swiftlet outside for extended periods?
- Can I sleep overnight in the Swiftlet hammock stand?