Sunda 2.0 body, rain fly (attached), footpint, 1 set of poles (2 silver, 1 long red, 1 short red), 1 main stuffsack, 2 Python 10 Straps, 2 pcs mini Kanga Claw, 6 DAC stakes, 6 adjustable cords guyout cords
Articles in this section
- Has the Sunda 2.0 been wind tunnel tested?
- How do I set up the Sunda 2.0?
- How do I take the poles out of the sleeves without the poles separating on the Sunda 2.0?
- How is the Sunda 2.0 different from the other Kammok hammocks?
- Is there a UV rating for the Sunda 2.0 Lumos tent fabric?
- What components are included with the Sunda 2.0?
- What seasons and elements are recommended to use the Sunda 2.0 in?
- What temperatures do you recommend using the Sunda 2.0 in?
- Why is the Sunda 2.0 a two person tent, but one person hammock?
- Will my underquilt attach to the Sunda 2.0?