We do not recommend using the Mantis with the Swiftlet. If using, remove the bug net from the Mantis, and expect the hammock to hang close to the ground because of the integrated ridgeline on the Mantis. Our first suggestion is to use a Roo hammock with the Dragonfly.
Articles in this section
- What are the dimensions of the Swiftlet set up?
- Does the Swiftlet qualify for free domestic shipping?
- Does the Mantis all-in-one hammock fit in the Swiftlet?
- How many people can hang safely in the Swiftlet hammock stand?
- Can I attach a Dragonfly bug net to the Swiftlet?
- Can I use a spreader bar hammock with the Swiftlet?
- What size hammock can fit in the Swiftlet hammock stand?
- How do I use a rain tarp with the stand?
- Can I leave my Swiftlet outside for extended periods?
- Can I sleep overnight in the Swiftlet hammock stand?